- 40 years + experience chasing trout. The old man of the team.
- Can get you onto trout even if you are a beginner.
- Fly casting instruction - can get you casting in 30 minutes
- Loves to 4WD and camp out and to go where no fly fisher has gone before.
- 'Mr Roast' - loves to cook for all over the open fire
- Fly tyer and loves grasshopper patterns
- Years of experience in Southern Australia and New Zealand's South Island
- Loves gear but not in the hunt with Darren and Dion aka 'the tackle rats'
- Can beat both Dion and Darren at Pool no matter what they tell you.
- Favourite places to fish- Those smaller streams in the North East of Vic, Eucembene and South Island New Zealand
- 25 years experience fly fishing and hiking
- RiverQuest pioneer and meticulous planner
- Not your textbook approach to life, the universe or flyfishing
- Passionate about fly fishing and the outdoors
- His minimalist flies really do catch fish (we are as surprised as anybody)
- Fuelled by hard core espresso coffee
- Better at catching fish than pool
- Cannot show his face on our website because his wife thinks he is working
- Favourite places to fish - North East Victoria, Tasmanian Central Plateau, South Island New Zealand and the odd Pacific Island in Winter
We take safety very seriously and make sure all our activities are conducted to ensure you arrive home in first class condition. All of our experiences include a safety induction at the outset so you know what to expect. We are First Aid trained, carry a GPS, EPIRB (with GPS Locator) and First Aid Kits on every outing.