- 40 years + experience chasing trout. The old man of the team.
- Can get you onto trout even if you are a beginner.
- Fly casting instruction - can get you casting in 30 minutes
- Loves to 4WD and camp out and to go where no fly fisher has gone before.
- 'Mr Roast' - loves to cook for all over the open fire
- Fly tyer and loves grasshopper patterns
- Years of experience in Southern Australia and New Zealand's South Island
- Loves gear but not in the hunt with Darren and Dion aka 'the tackle rats'
- Can beat both Dion and Darren at Pool no matter what they tell you.
- Favourite places to fish- Those smaller streams in the North East of Vic, Eucembene and South Island New Zealand
We take safety very seriously and make sure all our activities are conducted to ensure you arrive home in first class condition. All of our experiences include a safety induction at the outset so you know what to expect. We are First Aid trained, carry a GPS, EPIRB (with GPS Locator) and First Aid Kits on every outing.